Friday, January 28, 2011

running brief

or brief run!

The weather today flirted with 60 degrees for a bit, so I took the bait and went out for a short run after work.  It felt good to be moving again (it seems like a very long time since I ran last...100s of diaper changes ago, for sure), but I also felt a little thick and plodding.

It turned out that I only ran about 1.5 miles, but at a sub-9 minute pace.  I'm hoping the weather stays relatively mild for a few days, long enough to give me a couple more decent runs before the next blizzard hits.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delightful. That's a great pace considering your time off.


    I'm thinking about ignoring these broken toes (after seeing the masochisterinas in The Black Swan, what do I have to complain about??) and getting running again too.

    ReplyDelete