Wednesday, January 26, 2011

proto-bloggers

alternate title:  Blogoneers?

My wife has long accused me of having "internet friends", people that I would reference casually in conversation around the house, as if I actually knew and interacted with them...

It's hard to explain to people that aren't into blogs (as I am) how a feeling develops that is reminiscent of a two-way relationship, even though the blogger on the other end is likely unaware of me in any real sense.

Anyway, Meg Hourihan has recently "re-activated" her blog at Megnut.com; Meg and her (now-)husband Jason Kottke were among the first of my "internet" friends and in many ways inspired my desire to blog for myself.

Check out Meg's blog; she is an interesting person and cares about many of the same things I do (food, being a parent, technology, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment