Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Month 22

For those readers new to this blog, I write about a great many things but not very often (right now), but one thing that I write about every month on the 26th is my son.  He was born on December 26, 2010, and so he is now twenty two months old.  Except today is the 31st.  So I'm late.  Again.

On the actual day, the Chattanooga Zoo had a pre-Halloween event called "Boo in the Zoo", where you could bring your kids out in their costumes and walk around looking at the animals and the other kids in their costumes.

It was a lot of fun and maybe a little overwhelming but totally worth it.




Son, this 22nd month ended up being a pretty big in the course of our family's direction.  In some ways this shift had nothing to do with you, but from a different perspective it had everything to do with you.  The very short version of the story is that I made a decision this month to attempt a change in career.  After a lot of consideration, your mom and I decided that we both want to spend more and higher quality time together as a family.

I have more to say, about your development and about the changes in my career, but I'll save that for another day.  For now, know that you are my favorite little fireman in the world, and that you have an incredibly talented and crafty mama too!

1 comment:

  1. That is outstanding! What a magnificent costume. Many kudos to the crafter and the wearer.

    ReplyDelete